You likely know that 2022 had us experiencing rising interest rates, inflation, and global geopolitical tensions. However, in the 2022 Annual Report, you’ll see that your Teachers’ Pension Plan of Newfoundland and Labrador steadfastly weathered these ups and downs with:
• An investment return that exceeded its benchmark portfolio; and,
• The plan’s healthy funded ratio at 113.3% (as at December 31, 2022).
After reviewing the report and our 2022 results, we encourage you to dive in to our enhanced website featuring:
• A new look that makes it easier for you to find the information you need;
• A new investment-focused section; plus
• A new name for your Member Self Service Portal: myPENSION.
Hint: To access myPENSION, just click on the link above and register (if you haven’t already). Then, check out the tools and resources available to help you learn more about your financial future.
Security. Trust. Confidence.
We are your Teachers’ Pension Plan Corporation of Newfoundland and Labrador.
If you have any questions about the 2022 Annual Report, the website and its enhancements or the plan, we’re here to support! Please contact us toll free at 1-833-345-8772, or email email@example.com.
Call or email us today!