You will be required to set up and use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) the next time or the first time that you log in to myPENSION. It is an additional layer of security to your user ID and password, requiring you to enter a 6-digit code provided to you personally through text, phone call or email.
Important to Note
• After first log in you will be asked to enter your phone number (mobile or landline) and an email address.
• You will then choose a method to receive a 6-digit verification code, by text, phone call or email.
• You will be provided the verification code by the method you chose.
• The code must be entered within 10 minutes of receipt.
• You can choose to “Trust this device” for 90 days. If checked, you will only have to enter User ID and Password each time you visit when using that device to log in. If unchecked or if you use another device, you will have to verify access using the method you selected for MFA at each log in.
Compromised passwords are one of the most common ways that bad guys can get at your data, your identity, or your money. Using Multi-Factor Authentication is one of the easiest ways to make it a lot harder for them. The extra security comes from the fact that somebody trying to break into your account is probably not using your device, so they'll need to have that second factor to get in.
We are here to support you. If you need any assistance or have any questions about this Multi-Factor Authentication, contact us toll free at 1-833-345-8772 or email email@example.com.
Call or email us today!