If you plan to retire in June 2023, you must officially provide notice of your retirement to your employer (NLESD, CSFP, or NL Hydro) by March 31st, 2023.
How to Apply
Once your retirement notice has been provided to your employer, your completed pension application (including supporting documents) should be submitted to the Teachers’ Pension Plan Corporation.
The best way to avoid delays in the processing of your application is to send the completed forms and supporting documents to us by March 31st, 2023.
• Complete the following two forms located on our website at www.tppcnl.ca. These can be found under “Forms & Resources > Members”:
• i. Apply for Your Pension
• ii. Direct Deposit Authorization
• Provide copies of the following:
• i. Birth Certificate or Passport
• ii. A Void Cheque or Auto Deposit Slip from your online banking
• Return the above documents by uploading them to your MSS Portal on our website by logging in and uploading under “Documents and Info > My Documents”. Your portal is the quickest, most secure method for returning your application. If you prefer, you can also return the documents through email or mail. If you require any guidance or assistance in using the Portal, we are happy to help.
You will receive a confirmation letter from us advising that your pension application has been received. We will let you know then if any additional information is required.
Retirement is just around the corner!
For more information, please visit the Members section of our website at ‘Members’ . To discuss your pension & application process, contact us by phone at 709-793-8772, toll free at 1-833-345-8772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call or email us today!