What if my marriage breaks down?
If your marital status changes, contact TPPC for details of procedures to follow and information for your legal counsel.
I have moved or have changed banking Information. What should I do?
You can sign into myPENSION on this website and complete the change directly. Or if you prefer, you can contact the TPPC and we will update our database. Appropriate forms can be found on our Forms & Resources page here.